Main » About » History Calendar

HISTORY CALENDAR

1929


The High Council of the National Economy of the USSR (ВСНХ СССР) approved the engineering design for the cement plant construction near the town Krichev.

1930


On May 1, 1930, the workers carried out the laying of the main engineering building foundation right away after the festive demonstration.

1933


On November 10, at 16.00 rotary kilns were fired. The country received the first Krichev clinker.

On November 23, the State Commission accepted Krichev cement plant with the capacity of 130.000 tons of cement per year. The output products were loaded into barrels.

1935


Stakhanovism increased and expanded in the country and cement workers supported it completely. The first Stakhanovites were I. Kolychev, K. Karpov, K. Naumov, F. Tikhinski, I. Mer and others.

F. Tikhinski, a delegate from Krichev, took part in the All-Soviet Union session.

The plant staff successfully performed a task of the second five-year period (1933 – 1937).

1940


Full capacity of 130.000 tons of cement per year was reached.

A cement workers’ settlement was built near the plant. There was a secondary school, a club, shops and an outpatient clinic.

1941


When the Great Patriotic War began, some equipment was sent to the hinterland and the remaining equipment was destroyed or damaged. A lot of workers were mobilized.

On July 17, Hitler’s forces occupied Krichev. The plant and its adjacent territory were transformed into a death camp, where more than 18 thousand people died.

1943


On September 30, Krichev was liberated from fascist invaders.

In October the Soviet government made a decision on the cement plant reconstruction.

1949


In January the first production line was put into operation.

In July the second line was put into operation. Till the end of the year they produced 65.000 tons of cement for the country. The full capacity of the reconstructed plant was increased to 180.000 tons.

1950


In April the first line of a slate plant was put into operation. Till the end of the year they produced 11.000.000 roofing slates “BO”. In the following years the production of “ЦНИПС” flat sheets used in “АПП” boards manufacturing was organized. These boards were used for production buildings roofing.

1953


The first stage of the plant technical reconstruction was completed: the rotary kilns with diameter of 3 meters were substituted for the kilns with the diameter of 3,6 meters. As a result of it the production capacity was increased to 260.000 tons of cement per year.

1957


According to the decree of the BSSR Council of National Economy the cement and slate plants were amalgamated into one enterprise – Krichev cement-slate combine.

1959


The second stage of the reconstruction was completed: rotary kilns No.1 and No.2 were substituted for modern ones, equipped with concentrators. Cement production was increased to 400.000 tons per year.

The construction of two powerful rotary kilns with the capacity of 50 tons clinker per hour each was begun. A new raw materials department, a grinding department, cement silos and others were built.

1962


Rotary kiln No.3 was put into operation in December.

1963


Rotary kiln No.4 was put into operation. Cement production was increased to 800.000 tons per year.

1964- 1976


Four slate production lines were substituted for modern lines CB-1750. The fifth flat large-sized slate production line was put into operation.

1968


The chalk quarry “Kamenka” and a chalk slurry hydrotransport line with the length of 6,8 kilometers were put into operation.

1973


A spray-drying tower for rotary kilns No. 1 and 2 was put into operation. Drum dryer No.3 with the capacity of 72.000 tons of bulk additives per year began to work in the grinding department.

1977


The reconstruction of rotary kiln No.2 was begun, a calcinator was installed.

1980


The Council of Ministers of the BSSR decided to create a production association “Krichevcementnoshifer” on the base of the cement-slate combine.

1980-1981


Rotary kilns No.3 and No.4 were reconstructed, the high-temperature zones were enlarged due to kilns diameter increase to 5 meters. The capacity of each kiln was increased by 3-4 tons of clinker per hour.

1988


The obsolete and depreciated production line for flat asbestos-cement sheets was substituted for the production line СМА-170 for asbestos-cement sheets (7-corrugated) CB-1750.

1995


A plant testing centre was set up. The enterprise got a certificate, certifying that this centre conformed to the requirements of the Belarusian Verification and Testing Laboratories Accreditation System.

1997


A machine for packing cement in “Big Bags” (up to 1000 kg per bag) was put into operation.

1998


The rotary kilns were shifted to natural gas as primary fuel. It improved considerably the environmental conditions in the town.

2000


The production association was renamed as Production Republican Unitary Enterprise “Krichevcementnoshifer”.

The National Certification System registered the certificates of conformity for Portland cement grades PC 500-Д0, РС 400-Д20 and РС 500-Д20, Slag Portland cement 400, corrugated and flat asbestos-cement sheets and sheets with polymeric coating.

The enterprise got the Polish certificate for Portland cement grades CEM I 142,5 N and CEM II\A-S 32,5N, issued by Krakow Institute of Mineral Building Materials (Instityt Mineralnych Materiałow Budowlanych) IMMB.

2001


Lithuanian Certification Centre of Building Products PC issued the certificate of conformity for Portland cement grades CEM I 142,5 N AND CEM II\A-S 32,5 N.

In 2001 PRUP “Krichevcementnoshifer” developed, implemented and certified the Cement Production Quality System complying with the requirements of СТБ ISO 9002-96. It also received the certificate of conformity for the Cement Production Quality System. The certificate was registered in the Registration book of the Belarusian National Certification System.

2002


The enterprise bought a line for asbestos-cement sheets polymeric coating.

2003


Start of main production units upgrading. Two old rotary kilns were dismantled; a construction site for the third clinker burning production line was prepared.

In May a Russian packing line «VSELUG» for packing cement in 25 and 50 kg paper bags was commissioned.

The enterprise smoothly moved to the quality management system compliant with СТБ ISO 9001-2001, the process approach was implemented.

2004


The certificate of conformity for the quality management system of cement and asbestos cement products was issued in March.

After successful evaluation of the quality management system and after considering the sampling results the enterprise received international certificates issued by the Construction Products Certification Center in Helsinki. Such certificates gave the right to mark the products as «СЕ».

The enterprise got Russian certificates of conformity for Portland cement grades РС 500-Д0, РС 400-Д20Б РС 500-Д20.

The enterprise obtained a certificate confirming that the enterprise was registered as a subscriber of the international system of product numbering and barcoding.

2005


The enterprise became the winner of the Belarusian government award for quality achievements 2004.

2006


In April the construction of the third clinker burning production line was started at that place where two small rotary kilns of postwar construction had been dismantled.

According to the year results N.Dudyko, the General Manager, became “The best manager of the year” nomination winner of the competition carried out by the Builders union jointly with the Ministry of Architecture and Construction and the Industrial union.

2007


The capital investments total 67,9 billion roubles. On New Year eve the State committee accepted the first start-up facility – the third rotary kiln, an electric precipitator, draught equipment and clinker conveyor.

The enterprise confirmed its high status of the winner of the Belarusian government award for quality achievements.

2008


On February 22, the third rotary kiln was fired. Its rated capacity made it possible to increase clinker output by 50%.

On March 27, the enterprise product – Portland cement with limestone – was awarded the honorary diploma of the competition winner for high achievements in the building sector of the Republic of Belarus in 2007 and also a commemorative token in “The Product of the Year” nomination.

On June 27, the third clinker burning production line was accepted for operation in PRUP “Krichevcementnoshifer”. And on June 30, the Minister of Architecture and Construction A. Seleznev approved the facility acceptance certificate.

Start of joint Belarusian-Chinese project to build a production line with the capacity of 1,8 million tons of cement per year near the quarry “Kamenka”. The project commissioning date according to the Head of the State order will be November of 2010.

2011


The reconstruction of the boiler room in the career of "Kamenka"

2013


June 1 held rotary kiln ignition branch "Krichevcement."

August 16th the company visited by the President of the Republic of Belarus A. G. Lukashenko and carried the symbolic start of a new cement plant, built jointly by Belarusian and Chinese builders. After the release of its full capacity, annual production of cement in Krichev exceed 3.5 million tons.